“I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.”
This was named as the #1 regret of the dying. My passion, and the fuel that drives my work, is that you will find your brave and learn how to regret-proof your life.
Transforming your life is not easy. Staying where you are is the easy choice; choosing to change is harder and will challenge you.
But working with a coach can provide both the support and accountability you need to look at what’s not working for you and create a plan to get you unstuck.
Coaching NOT Therapy
Coaching is often confused with therapy or counseling and while it shares some elements with therapy, coaching is distinct and very different.
Coaching is concerned with moving you from where you are to where you want to be. We do look back to your past, as you might with a counselor or therapist, but it is only so we can gain an understanding of the blocks standing in your way. This helps us know how to remove those blocks to move you forward. We don’t stay in the past because coaching is future focused.
Are We A Good Fit?
- You want to feel well supported as you step into doing this hard work.
- You are open to being challenged and stretched to help you reach your goals.
- You have done some inner work in the past – with a counselor, therapist, or coach (depending on where you are, coaching may still be right for you. We can explore this during your Greatness Activation Call).
- You have a spiritual practice or some way that you connect with Spirit/Source/God/the Universe/the Divine (whatever name works for you).
- You’re done being in victim and blaming mode (we’ll talk more about what that is together) and you’re ready to take responsibility for your choices to create the life you want.
- You want a coach who will create a safe space for you to look at the things you have been hesitant to see before.
- You want to work with someone who gets it because she was once where you are and found her way out. You can read more about that here.
If you are ready to let go of your limiting beliefs, deal with your inner critic and move past the other blocks that are keeping you from creating the life (and leadership) you really want then I am ready to help you make that happen.
There are currently two ways to work with me, either through my four-month one-on-one coaching program or my Discover Your Greatness self-paced program. Scroll down to learn more.
Private 1:1 Coaching
- Pre-coaching assessment to get a clear picture of the gap between where you are and where you want to be
- (8) 60-minute private video coaching calls
- Detailed plan of action after every session
- Unlimited email support
- Up to two (2) in the moment coaching calls to support you when you’re in the middle of dealing with a challenging situation.
Self-Paced Coaching Program
- Three (3) 45-minute video trainings, delivered every two weeks
- Audio download of teaching so you can listen on the go
- Handouts and worksheets to solidify the teachings
- Weekly journal prompts
- Email support from me during the six weeks of the program
Not sure which option is best for you? Let’s talk! Click here to schedule a complimentary call with me today.
“Working with Makeda has by far allowed me to change and challenge the way I do things. Makeda provided me with a non-judgmental space and navigated me through the many layers of those external expectations and judgments to discover who I was and what I really wanted. This built my confidence in being who I am and in my decision making. She has an innate ability to get directly to your self-conscious and bring things to surface that help make decisions easy.” S. Matthews