Developing Authentic Confidence
Part of the G3 Women’s Circle Series.
There is a crisis of confidence in women. We are taught to “fake it until we make it”. But that doesn’t actually work for most women. Instead, we end up feeling like imposters, which robs us even more of our confidence.
We’re left floundering to feel at home in our bodies and unable to walk with our heads truly held high. Join me for this training and you’ll learn:
- How to deal with imposter syndrome
- The difference between confidence and arrogance
- Practical tips for growing your confidence
- Plus there will be plenty of time for Q&A
FREE 3-Day Communication Class*
Communication is how we share ourselves in this epic conversation called life. You are invited to develop this life-giving skill at The Space Between Us, a three-day experience that will transform the way you communicate at home, at work, and in the world.
Classes meet 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Tuesday through Thursday.
Cost is FREE. You must be able to attend all 3 days.
Pick the date that works for you and then hit the button below to register.
*This class may qualify as continuing education with your employer. Email me if you’d like to learn more about how this could work.
Boundaries Half-Day Workshop
We teach people how to treat us by what we allow. In this workshop, you’ll learn the importance of boundaries for developing healthy relationships and as a way of managing your time and energy. You’ll also learn:
- Why boundaries are critical.
- The myths that get in the way of healthy boundaries.
- The value of being intentional with your yeses.
- How to know when a boundary is needed.
- Plus, you’ll write and practice delivering a boundary statement.
- And there will be plenty of time for your questions and opportunities to be coached by me.