Quieting Negative Self-Talk
What if you didn't have to "just live" with all the negative things you think about yourself?
You have one. I know you do because we all have one. It’s that voice inside your head that likes to remind you how not enough you are. The one that likes to point out all the ways you fall short of what you “should” be.
Does this sound familiar?
- You look in the mirror and all you can see is all the things wrong with your body.
- You avoid speaking up and sharing your ideas because all you can think about is how you aren’t good enough or smart enough.
- You constantly push yourself to “be better” but you never quite measure up to the standard of perfect you have in your mind.
- You feel like a fraud because on the outside you’ve got it all together but the voice inside your head knows “the truth” and it reminds you every day how much you DON’T have it together
- You say brutally terrible things to yourself, about yourself, as a way to motivate you to change (except it doesn’t ever really work).
You are not alone in thinking some of these of thoughts. In fact, it's so common that most women think they have to just live with the onslaught of negative thoughts in their mind.
But there is another way.
What if instead...
- You could CONFIDENTLY take that leap of faith without feeling paralyzed by fear and doubt?
- You BOLDLY spoke up more, asking for what you REALLY want?
- Kindness towards yourself became your new normal?
- You stayed focus on hitting YOUR goals and stopped comparing yourself to the woman next to you?
You don’t have to “just live with it”. You CAN turn down the volume of all that negative self-talk and rob that voice of its power. Leaving you feeling more confident and sure of yourself at work, home and even among your friends.
In the Quieting Negative Self-Talk training, you'll learn:
- Why that negative voice is not you even though it sounds like you
- What to do when the negative assault begins in your mind
- 9 qualities that will help you separate that voice from your own true voice
- How to rob negative self-talk of its power through simple actions
Plus, you'll also learn the ONE simply strategy you can use to have the greatest impact on silencing the negative chatter.
HERE'S EVERYTHING YOU GET
45 minutes of content delivered by video
Audio of teaching so you can take it with you and listen anywhere
To help solidify the teaching as you listen
An 18-page workbook to help you deepen your learning of the material even further
Through Makeda’s coaching, I have learned to identify negative self-talk & challenge that voice with truth. Eradicating that negativity has freed up space for a healthier, happier, authentically “me” way of thinking and living.Christina McArver
Who is Makeda?
Hello! I'm Makeda and I'm a certified Life Coach though I prefer to think of myself as a Mindset & Empowerment Coach. I support women (and some men) in identifying and overcoming the inner obstacles standing in their way.
I spent the better part of the last nearly 20 years in one leadership role or another but my fears, doubt and negative self-talk kept me playing small and never fully showing up for my life.
After doing some serious inner work (that continues still) I started my own coaching practice with a vision of seeing a world where women know they matter, believe they are enough, and embrace the power they have to radically transform their lives.
I specialize in tools and strategies for dealing with your inner critic, limiting beliefs, and the fears that keep you stuck living a life that’s less than the one you are capable of living. I believe chocolate makes everything better, and life should be filled with moments that make your heart sing. I love the ocean, sun-kissed days and a good cup of steaming hot tea.
Working with Makeda has changed my life. The tools she has given me WORK and they have been a real gift in my life. When I get "paralyzed" by an issue, I now know I get to make the choice to stay stuck or to do what I need to do in that moment. The tools I now have help me get unstuck faster & easier. She is amazing & I am forever grateful for her.Carianne Sica